Introducing GreyVault™, a managed data backup service by GreySignal.
Enterprise grade online backup at small business prices.
We believe that the secret to reliable and secure file backup is not only in great software, but the service and support and comes along with it. Introducing GreyVault.
We keep your files safe in our cloud.
Let’s face it. We’ve all had, or heard of a hard drive crash. It’s one of the most common problems today, hitting more than 100,000 a machines a year. It doesn’t matter if you spent thousands on your computer or not, you are still at risk. GreyVault was created to be a flexible and reliable backup system built for the enterprise.
- Built on a state-of-the-art grid
- Customizable backup schedules
- Easy to use, intuitive interface
- Inline-Deduplication technology
- Secure AES 256-Bit encryption
- Fast and unobtrusive backups
- Revisionary backup style
- Custom encryption keys
- Application security settings
- Comprehensive reports
- Automated status notifications
- Bandwidth throttling settings
- Bare metal recovery options
- Local backup options
- Apple OSX support
- Windows 2000,XP,7,8 support
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Microsoft SQL support
- VMWare ESXi support
- Novell Netware support
- and more!
How we handle your data.
Data centers are classified in tiers, with Tier 4 being the best. Our primary vaults are housed in windowless Tier 4 data centers on upper floors of the buildings with foot-thick steel-reinforced cement walls. Power is routed through redundant transformers into a conditioned massive battery array to ensure a seamless switch from primary to auxiliary power in the event of an interruption. Auxiliary power is supplied by redundant diesel generators with dual fuel supplies, ensuring uninterrupted power. The data centers are designed and constructed to withstand all weather-related events and are climate controlled with advanced environmental controls.
- Multiple Tier 4 datacenters
- Redundant transformers
- Steel & concrete reinforced building
- Climate controlled buildings
- Dual diesel generators and fuel supplies
- 24/7 armed guards
- Redundant biometric access
- Restricted to authorized personnel
- Multiple layer firewalls
- Hot spare devices onsite
SOC 2/SAS 70 Type II Compliant Datacenters
GreySignal, Inc. requires that each of its data centers is subject to an independent audit of its security and access procedures. These audits are conducted by independent CPA firms following internationally recognized procedures established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. These audits provide assurance that each data center has a system of controls in place that are designed and operating effectively. GreyVault™ backup systems are hosted inside privately owned data centers that hold SOC 2/SAS70 Type II Certifications.
GreyVault backs data up from most popular operating systems.
We’re there even if your internet is down.
If your internet connection is down, you can still backup your data effortlessly. GreyVault can be configured to automatically backup onsite when an offsite connection is not available. GreyVault is compatible with many types of NAS and external storage devices, but you can also purchase our approved backup appliances.
- Approved and tested by GreySignal
- Lifetime warranty of appliances
- Easily installable
- No setup required
- Comes with up to 16TB
- Dual power supply options
- RAID 1/5/10 options
- Server grade components
- Powerful reporting available
- Automatic backup notifications
- Multiple form factors
- AES-256 disk encryption
- Logical device permission controls
- Dual purpose storage and backup
- and more!
Digitalize files, make more room for you.
Clean out your closets, filing cabinets and the “that used to be someone’s office” rooms. GreyVault helps organizations of all kinds make room in their growing businesses. What kind of businesses use GreyVault for storage?
- Hopsitals and medical facilities
- Law enforcement agencies
- Banks and financial organizations
- Constructions an architectual businesses
- Real estate agencies and law firms
- Government agencies
- Accountants and investors
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Retail stores and large chains
- .. anyone who has a computer!
We have your back, don’t worry.
To help you along the way, we’ll review your current strategy and see if our solution is even a fit. This backup audit is complimentary to you, no matter if you subscribe to GreyVault or not.